Human Resource Management Electronic System
The human resource management system is designed to describe the structure of an organization (enterprise) and record personal data of human resources, build close relationships of all stages and processes of personnel management. Based on the entered data, the system provides the ability to register orders, obtain certificates, lists, etc.
The system provides the following functions:
- filling in the information about the organization at the beginning of the work,
- organisation structure description in tree diagram,
- registration of positions (rates) in divisions,
- accounting personnel orders, such as the reception (appointment) to work, transfer to another position within the organization, dismissal, annual leave registration, maternity leave registration, etc.
The system allows to:
- obtain various lists and statistical reports in accordance with the data registered in the system,
- perform various types of searches using filters, view the received lists and the ability to get the query result in the Ms Office space.
- system user registration
- provide access levels for users to work with various functions of the system,
- make necessary manuals,
- keep a system log.
- every action taken by users of the system is recorded in a log with a date.