"Garant-1KM1" is a device for voice information exchange, protected by cryptographic modifications, over two and four-wire tone frequency channels.
The device "GARANT-1 KM1" is intended for the exchange of voice information protected by cryptographic modifications over two and four-wire tone frequency channels. It can be used to create secret corporate telephone networks.
Operating of the device is designed for difficult climatic and mechanical conditions.
- The device provides a guaranteed linear signal protection
- A new session key is automatically generated at the end of each session of connection.
- The device uses a certified cryptographic information encryption algorithm, adapted to the specifics of telephone communication (voice transmission in real time).
- The encryption key has a length of 256 bits and is based on the principle of public distribution of Diffie-Hellman keys.
- The product provides the ability to make changes in the parameters of a secret key formation directly from the user with the help of special device for key loading (UZK-1).